Delos & Rhenia islands
Sail from Mykonos, to the uninhabited island of Rhenia and live a unique experience by sailing the dream!
Depart at 10:30AM from Tourlos, the new port of Mykonos, and get ready for a fantastic day relaxing in the Mediterranean sun.
After approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait.
Enjoy the privacy of a fine sandy beach crowd free. You will have plenty of time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters or just sunbathe on the beach.
Back on board your boat, savour a light lunch and enjoy your drink. Work off the calories with a stroll around the calm island, before sailing back to Mykonos in late afternoon.
The meeting point is at 10:15AM at the entrance of the “Matthew” Tavern at the New Port of Mykonos, called Tourlos. Depending on the weather, the start and end point of the cruise can change from the new port of Mykonos to Paradise Beach.
Notice will be given in due time.
- Explore the uninhabited island of Rhenia (known as the “Big Delos”).
- Sunbathe on uncrowded beaches.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea.
- Feast on a light lunch.
- Don’t forget to take beach equipment, sun protection and wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring your camera, it’s going to be amazing!
- Child rates for the specific tour are valid for children from 2 years old till 11 years old. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health issues should be advised before reservation.
- Contact us for rates and further Information.
- Full payment of charter prior to embarkation on set charter date.
- Submission of Crew list, date.
- Names as per passport to be given one day prior to set departure.
- 10% discount for returning customers.
- 10% discount for early bookings (90 days before the charter date).
Upon request, the following options are available on private basis with program flexibility (according to weather conditions):
- Full & Half day cruise.
- Sunset cruise.
- Shore excursion.
- Special Events on board (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honey-moon, Bachelor parties, Yoga & Massage).
- Sailing yacht charter.
- Fully licensed English speaking skipper.
- Light lunch on board.
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer plus water and coffee.
- Fuel charges.
- Extra beverages are available on board on additional charge.
- Beach towels.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request on additional charge).
- Crew tips.
Subscribe to our email list if you would like to receive updates from us.